Our policies and precautions in response to COVID-19
Our team at Rolo Beach Hotel understands the seriousness of the risks associated with the spread of the Coronavirus COVID-19. Please rest assured that we are taking all necessary precautions to maintain a healthy environment. Our staff are taking additional measures to ensure that guest service areas are regularly disinfected, as can be seen below. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us. Please be advised that information is rapidly changing and any updates will be posted to this page.
Added Safety Measures:
- We have hand sanitizer dispensers inside the reception.
- In public areas such as pool deck and breezeways, extra cleaning attention will be given to frequently touched items, such as door handles and pool gates. In guest rooms, frequently touched items such as tv remotes, light switches and door handles are sanitized before check-in, so guests can feel confident that their rooms are properly attended before check-in during this heightened time of concern.
- Our employees are vaccinated against Covid-19, and are frequently washing and sanitizing their hands. Our employees are regularly informed of developments and precautions recommended by the CDC and we encourage guests to stay informed as well.
- We encourage guests to keep safe social distancing, wash their hands frequently, sanitize their hands and wear facial coverings when interacting with other guests or staff at the property, although facial coverings are no longer required. Guests are encouraged to bring their own personal protective items.
- Guest rooms will be deep cleaned after check-out. After a room has been cleaned, guest rooms will not be entered by any person until the next guest arrives. During this period of time we do not have daily housekeeping service. However, by special request from guest, we do offer housekeeping service. There is a $15 fee per such additionally requested housekeeping service and it needs to be scheduled at least one day in advance. Guests are always welcome to exchange towels and linens at our reception free of charge.
- Our reception will be open daily from 9 am to 5 pm, with check-in time from 3 pm to 5 pm and check-out time at 11 am. We do not offer after-hours check-in at the reception. If you are planning to arrive after 5 pm please contact us in advance, and we will accommodate a late check-in with a lock-box on your room door, and then you can come in the morning after to do the formal check-in.
- Operating hours and days may fluctuate.
We look forward to welcoming guests, but due to the unpredictable nature of the current pandemic, the property may cancel new reservations due to City, County or State closures. Reservations canceled due to these reasons will not be subject to penalty and deposits will be refunded.
Rolo Beach Hotel